I guess Adam was feeling left out the next day. I went into the bathroom and when I came out, this is what had happened. That is 2 cups of flour on my floor, couch, pillows, and yes...Adam. I can't help place the blame on Bridger. He isn't here!! :) This one he did all on his own. LOL He was soooooo proud of himself. the stinker. :)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
My little flour child
So once again for FHE, we baked. Bug wanted to make cinnamon rolls so we decided to wait until AFTER Adam had gone to bed. We didn't want a HUGE mess. So here are some pics of Bug, my little baker, making cinnamon rolls.



I guess Adam was feeling left out the next day. I went into the bathroom and when I came out, this is what had happened. That is 2 cups of flour on my floor, couch, pillows, and yes...Adam. I can't help place the blame on Bridger. He isn't here!! :) This one he did all on his own. LOL He was soooooo proud of himself. the stinker. :)


I guess Adam was feeling left out the next day. I went into the bathroom and when I came out, this is what had happened. That is 2 cups of flour on my floor, couch, pillows, and yes...Adam. I can't help place the blame on Bridger. He isn't here!! :) This one he did all on his own. LOL He was soooooo proud of himself. the stinker. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
So cute!
LOL. Yep I can't help but laugh....I wonder where he learned to play in the flour??? Bridger would NEVER do anything like that. Why would you begin to want to blame my cute little boy??? :) I love that Michael does so well at baking and cooking, but he does have a great influence :) Miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment