Sunday, July 10, 2011
Family Reunion (part 1)
This is going to be a VERY long post :) Over the 4th of July weekend, we had the Nichols family reunion. Liz and the kids came from Idaho and Mel and her family came from St. George. We all camped in dad and mom's back yard. It looked like a little colony back there with all the tents :). We had a blast!! It was a very busy, yet funfilled weekend. We did everything from the zipline, to rocket launching, to cotton candy making, the Wii, the park and more fun. Through the kindness of a dear friend and my work, we aquired a bounce house and 2 water slides. OH WHAT FUN WE HAD!!! I even went down, fully clothed :) The antcipiation was killing the kids as Keith and I set up the waterslides and bounce house. We spent MANY hours on the waterslides and bounce house:) This part of the pics was just in the morning :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Dylan looks like he's about ready to pass out! And how did we miss out on peeling potatoes? Was that when we went to pick up dad? Sorry I missed out on that fun chore ;) jk!
What a wonderfully fun time with your family! I've been trying to talk my Dad into doing the same for us! So glad you had fun!
Hopefully you won't have the same excitement we did with my dad:) So glad your dad could help:)
Post a Comment