Sunday, November 29, 2009
Family Christmas Party
Since Buffy, Mouse and their families were in town for the Thanksgiving holiday, we had our family Christmas party. There was so much fun going on, I totally forgot to take pics. So here are all the grand kids waiting for their yearly Christmas book they get from grand
pa and grammy. In case you were wondering, there are 22 grand kids waiting:)

The kids get a book and an ornament from them too. Here are the kids waiting for the ornament's and what Bug and Adam got.


Poor Adam. All tuckered out. He was so tired, he fell asleep while watching a movie with his hand still in his popcorn bag. The funny thing was, it was only like 4 p.m. So cute I had to get a pic.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
that is so funny. I'm so glad that Adam gets as worn out as Bridger. He's getting so big
Wow What a bunch! Looks like all of us when we were little! Look at all the kids!!!
Post a Comment