It's amazing how fast kids grow. Here's a few pics of my "little"one. This is his first bike. He's having so much fun on it.


Potty training anyone? LOL He was so interested in the potty, he started going by himself, so we got him some underwear. Sadly, he has a bladder like his mom. Pees WAY too much. LOL He doesn't like to poop in the potty, but most kids don't. So we'll keep working on it. Not completely potty trained, but getting there.










4 comments:
He is a big boy :) He's not even 2 yet, he's doing great, better than bridger
You finally wrote! YAY!! I love the pics. He is such a good boy. Have fun cleaning after him! I'm sure he'll start pooping in the potty soon. ;)
Potty training sucks!!! I've been potty training Ryan for ever!!! He just doesn't care! Laney was so EZ. Ryan will tell me when he has to poop but not when he has to pee. I guess it's the lesser of two evils. Oh ya we well be down for the wedding see ya on the 28th.
Danee's interested too. I've started introducing the concept at least. Wont it be nice?!
Post a Comment