Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A little visitor

So I was sitting at my computer this morning, and I got the suprise of a life time. Out of nowhere came a BIRD!!! My windows were shut and I have no idea how it got in. It was flying everywhere and kept flyinging into the window. I tried to open the window so it could get out and it kept freaking out. So I enlisted the help of my friend Ty and she was able to help the poor distressed bird. She was able to get the window open and when she tried to shoo it out, it wouldn't budge. Probably stunned from the brain damage from hitting the window so many times. After a minute or so of it not moving, Ty carefully put it in her hand to make sure it was ok and shoo it out the window. It wouldn't budge. After a few minutes it finally flew away, but not before I got a couple pics. LOL

No comments: